Procedure to Become LIC Agent
- Minimum Educational Qualification: HSC (12th Pass)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years (No Upper Age Limit)
“Positive Attitude, Thirst for Knowledge, Effective Listening Skill, Good communication skill, Love to interact with new people, Patience & Dare to Dream Big.
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Date of Birth Proof SSC / 10th passed Mark sheet / Certificate
- Educational Proof HSC / 12th passed Mark sheet / Certificate OR BachelorMark sheet / Degree Certificate (If Graduate)
- ID proof :- (Any One) 1. Voter ID 2. Pan Card 3. Passport 4. Driving License
- Address Proof :- (Any One) 1. Ration Card 2. Passport 3. Driving License 4. Bank Statement 5. Electricity Bill 6. Telephone Bill 7. Voter ID
- PAN CARD
Complete Procedure for becoming LIC agent / advisor
Procedure for getting License to work as Insurance Advisor/Agent :
Come to Our office to complete registration form. After that attend on line or offline 25 hours training covering all aspects of Life Insurance Business.
After successful completion of training you will have to sit for Pre-Licensing examination conducted by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA).
After successful completion of the examination you will awarded a License by the IRDA to work as an insurance agent.